13 September 2005

Not really blogging

Sorry, folks, I didn't blog this weekend, because I was hanging out with a bunch of my closest friends. I think it's a good excuse. I will choose sleep over blogging now, too; in point of fact I don't feel too inspired at the moment. I helped out a little yesterday as my church loaded (and I mean loaded) a really big moving truck with supplies for a town in Mississippi. A staggering amount of goods, a staggering amount of effort on the part of some individuals that I am blessed to practice discipleship with, and it's just a cup of cool water in a desert of thirst. But still.

And I found out last night that someone I like and admire has breast cancer. I believe she has every chance of beating it, though.

Take care, all, and hold your loved ones close.

Peace,
Mike

No comments: