Hola, amigos. I know it's been a while since I've rapped at ya. (Readers of The Onion are probably unsurprised that Jim Anchower is one of my literary inspirations.) Anyway, things have been busy lately, what with the re-start-up of the church program year and some traveling, etc. But I wanted to make a placeholder posting, to encourage me to actually write about some of the things that have been bubbling around in my head over the past couple of months. These include:
- Tina's Patients of Courage award.
- Our fantastic, harrowing, and spiritually edifying whitewater adventure.
- How nobody knows me like Amazon.com, and that frightens me a bit.
- Various musings on the church in the postmodern world, a topic on which I've been reading with great interest.
- Johnny Theremin.
- The Windsor Report.
- The Committee for Helping Others, and what current and future vacancies on their Board might mean for me.
So anyway, sometime soon, God willing and the creek don't rise, I'll be writing about all or many of those topics. Don't miss the excitement, the danger, the non-stop action.