12 July 2006

Jesus Christ, survey star

Wow, I'm just a bloggin' machine these past few days. Maybe it'll make up for the drought that preceded it....

My man Bowie Snodgrass, of the Episcopal Church's Office of Communication, has tipped me off that there's a new survey on the EpiscopalChurch.org web site, and the topic is none other than our Lord himself. I don't think it's meant to be for Episcopalians only, so why not fill it out? Go on, BrickMensch, you're on a survey kick - and I promise there are no questions about the Christus Victor theory of atonement. ;-)

Anyway, if you're interested in at least checking it out, here's the survey.

UPDATE: Bowie Snodgrass has graciously informed me that she is not, in fact, a man - mine or anyone else's. Oops. Sorry, Bowie! Making assumptions is dumb.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike,

I was just tooling around the web to see if any blogs had linked to the JC survey yet and found your post (muchas gracias). I was also tickled to be called your man... even if most would consider me more of a girl ;-)

And yes, the survey is for everyone. Just like Jesus, right?

Cheers, Bowie (which, to be fair, is usually a boy's name... the only other female Bowie I know of is Mary Chapin Carpenter's mother!)

Mike Croghan said...

Holy cats, Bowie, I made an ass out of u and me! I totally assumed you were a dude! Sorry about that!

If, in retaliation, you were to post "Mike Croghan is a sheila" on the main ECUSA web site, I would have no rejoinder. ;-)