19 January 2006

Church model quiz

I like this one! Thanks, Sonja!
You scored as Servant Model. Your model of the church is Servant. The mission of the church is to serve others, to challenge unjust structures, and to live the preferential option for the poor. This model could be complemented by other models that focus more on the unique person of Jesus Christ.

Servant Model


84%

Sacrament model


78%

Mystical Communion Model


67%

Herald Model


61%

Institutional Model


11%

What is your model of the church? [Dulles]
created with QuizFarm.com

3 comments:

Mike Stavlund said...

You're 12% more 'servant' than Sonja! I'm impressed!

Mike Croghan said...

Well, you know, I talk the talk, anyway. Then there's walking the walk....

Professor Jeff said...

Cool website. I am sending it to Bad Alice and taking the quiz right now as I type.