23 September 2011

My new tat


Hey y'all - check out my gawjus new tattoo (above).

See the chalice in the middle?  See what it's sitting on?  You know what that is?  That's a Common Table, yo.  :-)

Here's a pic of my amazing tattoo artist, Amy X (aka Ax), working her magic:


If you live in the DC area and are thinking of getting some ink, you'd be a damn fool not to talk to Amy.

Photo credits go to my tat buddy, the lovely and labyrinthine Maranda Tennyson.

And a big hat tip to our extraordinary friend Amy the Moffitt, who introduced Maranda and me to Ax!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

LOVE it. Seriously, love.

BBOW73 said...

Congrads on the tat and switching to Mac, welcome to the tribe.

I'll consider Amy X if and when my time comes.

thanida said...

VERY GOOD POST FOR ME.thanks very much
เว็บย่อลิ้ง
เว็บย่อลิ้งค์
ย่อลิ้ง
ย่อurl
ย่อเว็บ