My friend Israel's non-profit (Cell Alert) and some others are trying to win a non-profit challenge. It's a good cause (actually, several good causes), so if you wouldn't mind going and voting, here's how:
1) Go here and register: http://www.netsquared.org/hrc-ucb/vote
2) Then click "Vote in the UC Berkeley Human Rights Center Mobile Challenge" here: http://www.netsquared.org/user
3) Then vote for these 3 projects
4) Then click "View/Cast Ballot" (below your selected challengers in the upper right hand corner)
5) Then click "Submit Ballot"
Does that make sense?
Founder, Cell Alert
P.S. Would you mind passing on this URL (http://cellalert.org/node/104) to your friends and family so they can vote for us too?