07 October 2006

Life

At some point, I really need to blog about what's going on in my life. Much of it is really quite interesting, and I'm sort of in the mood lately to blog about "life" instead of "theology". (Although, to be honest, I'm trying pretty hard to sort out some thorny pseudo-theological issues right now too - like "what does the word 'church' mean to me?") But anyway, although my life is somewhat interesting lately, that same life seems to leave me little time to write about it - especially in light of the fact that so much interesting stuff has been going on, it's hard to know where to start. Hmm. A paradox.

There - aren't you glad you came to my blog today? After all that silence, a post that says nothing. It's positively Seinfeldian. Tina hates Seinfeld. She wouldn't approve.

1 comment:

Cori said...

In my blogging circle I seem to sense a general sort of blogging-fatigue, and alongside that, a rethinking-what-my-blog-is-about sort of thing.

I'm just sort of wondering aloud what the pattern is in blogging - after how many posts does one start getting tired of blogging, and after how many blog posts of one sort do we start feeling like writing blog posts of another sort...

Or is it less related to the world of blogging itself and more to what is happening in our lives??